- Successful marketing is built on two essentials – reputation and visibility. Maintaining both of these will ensure you always attract business.
- Be succinct – only say enough to convey your message in a compelling way to those who might want to know what you have to offer.
- Find a point of difference – often this can be found in the sectors in which you have particular experience, or maybe it’s simply an area in which you have a personal passion.
- The biggest mistake is to do any marketing activity once, then write it off if it doesn’t deliver instant results. Marketing is a gradual process, reliant on building a relationship based on trust, commitment, reliability, perceived knowledge and value, and likeability.
- Don’t be too ambitious. Measure and evaluate everything you do. Grow in controlled stages.
For more free advice, call Jeremy Silverstone
at Purple Marketing on 07710 723532.